Tomato Basil Vegan Pasta Recipe
This tomato basil vegan pasta is so quick, easy, and healthy. Kyle and I don’t eat pasta too often but this one is so tasty and healthy so we’ll add it into our meal prep when we’re having a pasta craving! Usually this recipe will fill 5 square lunch containers.
- 1 Package of brown rice spaghetti pasta
- 1 Medium sized white onion
- 1 Small container of grape tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup of fresh basil ( chopped )
- 1/2 Can of red kidney beans
- 1/2 Can of chickpeas
- 1 Tbsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 Cup of broth ( your choice )
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half, and chop up white onion into smaller pieces. Take a 9×13” baking tray and evenly place tomatoes and onion on the tray for baking. Sprinkle 1tbsp of garlic powder of tomato and onion. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Cook pasta noodles in boiling water. Once pasta is fully cooked, rinse thoroughly with water in a colander, and add cooked pasta to a big bowl.
- Add chopped fresh basil, chickpeas, and red kidney beans to the pasta bowl. Once tomato and onions are finished baking, add them to the pasta as well. Pour in broth, add salt and pepper, and mix all ingredients together.
Don’t forget to pin this so you can make it later!